Monday, August 25, 2008

Is this thing on?

Right here. Right now (no, not Jesus Jones). In 2008. There are still people who say: "Eh, I don't like either, I'm not voting. Who's running? Is there cilantro in that guacamole?"

I consider myself a fairly, shall we say, enlightened individual. I accept, respect and generally am like totally into whatever you're into as long as it doesn't cause lasting physical or psychological harm to self or others, you dig? But I just can not friggin' stomach an apathetic voter.

How does this happen? How do people not care about voting? Do they still think it's cool? And that people will find them endlessly whimsical and unfettered by their devil-may-care attitude? 'Cuz I got news for you, if this shit keeps up, there could be another new sheriff in town and his name 'aint "Reggie Hammond", it's mother-fucking John McCain.

www.barackobama.com

No comments: