Friday, September 3, 2010

The kindness of strangeness

The Witnesses came by today. In their street clothes. That means it was an informal, unofficial visit. And they came to bring Lincoln a gift. This really cool, really tacky, bouncy/twisty/rocking horse thing that interacts with the TV. They thought about it a lot and thought it would be good for him. It is. And as much as I bitch, I do still truly believe there are a lot more good people out there than shitty people. And NO, none of that means that I am suddenly willing to accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior. Resume breathing.

Oh! P.S. HUGE P.S. When Witness Girl (she's married and she's a nurse, she's a woman, but she's so cute and adorable and the size of an Olsen twin that I must call her "girl") bent over to help put together crazyrockingpony, her rather adorable and dare I say *racy* panties poked out over her waistband. And I stared. The End.

No comments: